Coming out in 2018
Have a seat and stay awhile.
If you are interested in DoE ASCII version please head over HERE. You can play ASCII version for free.
In Dungeons of Everchange you take a role of a lonely hero, who tries to descend into unknown depths of twisted mazes of Everchange to kill ultimate tyrant Belphegore. There is no written documentation or maps of survivors who dared to enter the mazes and escaped alive, at least no rumours match what you can found down there. Except one: mazes are always different, walls and corridors change, and utmost horrors of every size and shape lurk in dark, waiting for its next prey.
Master your skills to overcome events generated in randomly generated world. Even walls are procedurally generated with 3D procedural geometry*. DoE is a roguelike game (featuring fast or slow pace based on player's preference) with possibility to finish the game under 1h.
*3DPG - Walls and floor are generated by procedural algorithms, and parametrized by random values. From player's point of view every level will have different walls, randomly textured by algorithm.
- 3D Procedural geometry
- Randomly generated 50 levels deep dungeon
- 58 very different monsters
- 71 type (with thousands of variations) of items, with blessed and cursed variations, and rare powerful enchantments
- 4 playable races
- 12 birthsign effects
- 14 battle skills
- 83 wonderful spells
- Turn based combat - Real Time gameplay
- 59 combat abilities
How to Live
- Find your playing style. You can be pure archer, or warrior who throws magic into face of enemies in close combat, or wizard clerk, or...name it...
- Dual wield sword and bow. Or any other melee and ranged weapons. No penalties for that!
- Be a blacksmith and fix your armor and weapons during your juorney.
- Gather herbs and be a powerful alchemist. Or be apprentice alchemist and make only things that blow up.
- Or just be Jack-Of-All-Trades and be everything listed above!
How to Die
- Drink a wrong potion, while being blind or confused
- Turn into wraith
- Get electrocuted
- Die from contracting poison
- Get dissolved by acid
- Inbreathe death spores
- Freeze to death
- Die from triggering a deadly trap
- And many others to be discovered...
* Not all features are implemented, nor they are all listed.